Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
The University of Bonn has a 200-year history of combining outstanding research in a range of disciplines with research-led teaching.
The Department of Biology Education, which coordinates the MULTIPLIERS project, is part of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences and works closely together with science researchers from different fields. The Department is also a member of a well-established network with local schools and out-of-school learning institutions and has a long tradition of educational programmes offered to pupils of different ages.
University of Cyprus
The University of Cyprus was established in 1989 and has currently around 8 000 students enrolled.
With ca. 120 graduates per year, the Department of Educational Sciences aims to promote the role of science in responding to the educational, social, cultural and developmental needs of the island of Cyprus. Through research, the “Learning in Science Group” at UCY seeks to identify and analyse common difficulties that students encounter in their effort to construct meaning in science and to develop the reasoning, investigative and communication skills that are important in decision-making situations.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Since its foundation in 1968, the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona has been acknowledged for its excellence in promoting high-quality teaching and attracting international talents.
The team working in MULTIPLIERS belongs to the Department of Mathematics and Experimental Sciences Education and has broad experience in university-school cooperation and teacher training. Their expertise includes science teaching and learning from a practical perspective, with a focus on modelling and inquiry, the use of ICT tools, introducing reflections on context and language to science classes, bringing gender and equity perspectives to STEM education, and eco-feminist environmental education.
Univerza v Ljubljani
(University of Ljubljana)
The University of Ljubljana is the oldest and largest higher education and scientific research institution in Slovenia. The university with its rich tradition was founded in 1919.
The Department of Biology, Chemistry and Home Economics at the Faculty of Education coordinates MULTIPLIERS’ activities in Slovenia. It works very closely together with researchers from all different fields of education and natural sciences and has a well-established network with local schools and out-of-school learning institutions.
Iren is one of the major multi-utilities in Italy, operating in the waste, water and energy sectors.
Through Eduiren, its educational division, the company is committed to a creative and inclusive approach, also using innovative formats and tools. Aim is to build relationships with different stakeholders and communities. Iren’s message, focused on environmental and technical issues, is addressed to schools and general public, to share ideas and projects, to foster a sustainability culture and achieve concrete changes.
The University of Umeå, situated in the far north of Sweden, is a comprehensive university combining higher education with excellent research in several scientific fields.
The Department of Science and Mathematics Education is part of the Faculty of Science and Technology and has much experience in collaborating with science researchers and science centres. It also has a long tradition as responsible for pre-and in-service teacher education programmes for all ages.
European Forest Institute
The European Forest Institute is an international organisation established by European States with currently 130 members (universities, forest enterprises, NGOs etc.) in 40 countries. EFI facilitates and stimulates forest-related networking and promotes the dissemination of unbiased and policy-relevant information on forests and forestry. With several international research projects and related science communication activities, the Institute contributes to increased awareness of the role of forests and forest science in building a sustainable society.
EU CORE Consulting Srl
A leading company in project design and management of EU funded projects, EU CORE collaborates with a broad number of scientific university departments, international relations offices and private companies in the preparation and implementation of national and international cooperation and research projects. In MULTIPLIERS, EUCORE supports project coordination activities and the entire consortium in the day-to-day project management, reporting, and any other administrative issue stemming from project implementation, including the management of ethics issues.
Open Science Communities (OSCs) partners
- Bonn Cluster of Excellence ImmunoSensation2
- bonnorange AöR
- Bonn University Botanic Gardens
- Center for Life Ethics, University of Bonn
- Zoological Research Museum Alexander Koenig (ZFMK)
- Rosi Würtz Medien
- Erzbischöfliche Liebfrauenschule Bonn
- Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Gymnasium der Stadt Bonn
- GGS Michaelschule
- Bonn Alliance for Sustainability Research
- City of Bonn School Department
- Stiftung Rheinische Kulturlandschaft (Foundation of Rhenish Cultural Landscape)
- WILA Wissenschaftsladen Bonn e.V. (Bonn Science Shop; non-profit organization)
- Verein für Impfaufklärung in Deutschland e.V.
- Center for Social Innovation (CSI)
- Cyprus Pedagogical Institute (CPI)
- CYENS Centre of Excellence (formerly known as RISE)
- The Senior School
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport and Youth
- Engino.net Ltd.
- Youth Board of Cyprus
- Center of Excellence in Biobanking and Biomedical Research, University of Cyprus
- Escola TECNOS
- Fundació La Caixa
- INS Narcisa Freixas i Cruells
- Institute of Science Education of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (ICE)
- Institut Jaume Cabré
- ISGlobal (Barcelona Global Health Institute)
- Institut Ca n’Oriac
- Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (IAAC)
- FCRI (Catalan Foundation for Research and Innovation)
- GIS, Gozdarski inštitut Slovenije (Slovenian Forestry Institute)
- Prirodoslovni Muzej Slovenije (Slovenian Museum of Natural History)
- Društvo za opazovanje in proučevanje ptic Slovenije (DOPPS, Birdlife Slovenia)
- Osnovna šola Spodnja Šiška
- Osnovna šola Šmartno pod Šmarno Goro
- II. gimnazija Maribor
- University of Maribor
- Public Service Agency Škocjan Caves Park
- Center Šolskih in Obšolskih Dejavnosti (CŠOD)
- E35 Foundation
- Reggio Children Centro Loris Malaguzzi Foundation
- Arpa Emilia Romagna (Regional Agency for Prevention, Environment and Energy of Emilia-Romagna)
- Panizzi Library in Reggio Emilia
- IIS Blaise Pascal
- State Comprehensive Institute A.S. Aosta
- Ca’Bianca Primary School (State Comprehensive Institute “A. Einstein”)
- Department of Forest Management of the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Örnsköldsviks gymnasium
- Mera Skog i Västerbotten